Monday, March 3, 2014

Ella My Bella

Ella, You are 8 years old!! I don't think anyone can believe it, even you forget when asked a month later!
My little spunky sensitive peanut. Bells, you are in it to win it - everything, all the time. Your inner drive is awesome whether it be on the soccer field, in the classroom, or when you want to finish a good book. You want to do it all and do it right and do it quickly and do it the best. Whew! It's exhausting just thinking about it. But my girl, even with all the pressure you put on yourself, you have a smile all the time. You are friendly and caring and so interested in the world. A true people person, a little social butterfly.
Your roommate Colby is lucky to have you -you read him stories at night, adjust his headlamp and share stuffed animals. You and Drew are closer friends than ever, and we love to hear you talk about friends at school. Of course, you like to push buttons and get into it with the boys too - your my little toughy.
You are an awesome kid and Im lucky to have you as my little girl - can you just promise to stay little?
I love you,
Mom

No comments: